Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Job Search Stuck?

As a Careeer/Employment Counsellor/Coach, I try to keep ahead of what is going on in the job market, this involves reading articles and chatting with people.  Here is an excerpt from a recent article I read...
 
"If your job search is stuck, and it can happen regardless of how qualified you are and how many jobs you are applying for, one question that you should be asking yourself is "What can I do differently?"

Regardless of the type of job you are applying for, just sitting at your computer and applying for jobs isn't going to work. I've heard from job seekers who have submitted hundreds of applications and have heard nothing.

Whether you are applying for an hourly retail store position or a top level management position, there are things that you may able to do differently to get your job search back on track." (read more)


If you need help with your job search, I am available.  I do counselling/coaching via the internet and telephone, so it doesn't matter where you live. 

To your job search success

Fran
http://www.franwatson.ca/bio.html

No comments: